My second compilation of levitation photography at Nandi Hills. Thanks to Nidhi for clicking with so much patience.
I feel Ornate
ed when I am in the air and the fraction of seconds when I am at the highest potential of the jump and no force of gravitation is acting upon me.
1. Lens used 18-55mm manual focus.
2. Tripod used.
1. Keep the camera on a tripod and mark the location for the subject.
2. Set the focus in the camera to the subject using Auto Focus.
3. Switch to Manual Focus. *
4. Ask the person to jump and click just before they reach their potential.
*We are using manual focus so that when the shutter is clicked the time taken to focus is nil.
Coming up next -: how I did light photography at Delhi Photo Festival