Every Serious Photographer has some goals in his mind when he starts clicking. These are mine. This post also is a compilation of all my clicks.
Click “✔” to open and see my work.
- Why do you blog?
To gain notoriety(being famous for some bad quality)?
– No – photography is a escape place
To secure a book contract?
– Perhaps. I will publish once I think I am good enough
To self-publish your work?
– Yes- To keep a track of how I am progressing
To establish yourself as a leader in your field?
– Yes – To improve myself by criticism by others
To gain followers?
– Yes, Specially for people to know that I exist
– Traffic from like minded people will be preferable
To connect with others?
– Yes- To be acknowledged by the best and work with them
To work through and clarify your own thoughts?
– Yes – I am still in the process of finding which photography I like the best
- If your blog exceeded your wildest dreams, what would that look like?
Would you have a different design?
– Yes – I have a custom design in mind
How many followers would you have?
– 1 from each state of each country
How much traffic?
– Doesn’t matter as long as it is helping just one person improve their clicks
What sort of community would participate?
– Photographers with an eye for patterns
What discussions would take place?
– Photo-shoots aerial, underwater, boudoir
How often would you post?
– Every alternate day
I need / want to get all the below items checked and then convert them into a book titled “First 100 Days Of Photography“.
“Processing is not the challenge, selecting the right one to process is”
Click “✔” to open and see the respective shoots.
|Round 1||Remarks||Round 2||Remarks|
|3||Self portrait / selfies||✔|
|13||Nature||✔||Adjust green level|
|18||Macro||✔||Without a macro lens|
|23||Boudoir||hard to find a model 😦|
|25||Social – Night Club||✔||External flash NOT required||✔|
|28||Mehndi / Henna||✔||Hands shake,
|29||Bokeh||✔||Different from portrait|
|30||Christmas||✔||TBD next year|
|35||Social – NGO||✔|
|36||Social – Party||✔||✔|
|36||Birds||✔||fast shutter speed||✔|