Had the toughest trekking trip yet.
It was the most challenging in terms of variety of stuff we did and the skill required to do it.
1. We started from Gadura Mall at 7 am.
2. Reached the camp site at around 8:00 am and then had breakfast.
3. Started trekking downwards at 8:30 am towards the temple and then climbed back towards the caves.
4. We were back at the base camp at 11:30 am and then rested till 12:20 pm while the bus went to get our lunch.
5. After the lunch we rested again while the guides went to setup the rappelling equipment.
6. We started rappelling at 2:30 pm and we were done by 4:00 pm.
7. We packed up sat in the tempo traveler and headed back to Bangalore at 5:30 pm.
In response to The Daily Post’s weekly photo challenge: “Monochromatic.”