Click via smart device Using Wi-Fi on #D5300 #Day3Click via smart device Using Wi-Fi on #D5300 #Day3When I don’t have anything to click, these are my subjects – My flatmates.
The photos have gradually started improving. And yeah I still click only in M for Manual mode only.
I also learned how to click a photo with the Wi-Fi function on the camera.
1. The first click is just funny because of the expression on his face.
Things you need to first install the app on an android application.
- Goto Google Play Store
- Search for Nikon wireless Mobile Utility App
- Download the “WirelessMobileUtility” from Nikon Corporation
Things you need to click via your phone
- In Camera
- Click Menu Button
- Goto Setup Menu Tab
- Look for “Wi-Fi” option, third from the bottom
- Open “Network connection” and “Enable” it
- In Phone
- Open you Wifi connections
- Conenct to “Nikon_WU2_************ “
- Open “wmu” application on your phone
- Click “Take photos“
- And you should hear the shutter of your camera open within 10 seconds and see the screen on your phone.
- Just click it away and never miss yourself in any photo.
2. This is the pic which I clicked using the Wi-Fi app.