This post talks about how to prepare a 5 mins instant egg roll… delicious and healthy
If you are bachelor and staying in a bachelorhood, then you must read on.
Cook comes when I am at work.
The other day I came back home and saw a bowl full of cabbage which was not edible.
Option 1: You order online.
Option 2: You eat what is cooked.
Option 3: You do something about it.
So me and my friends were ready to upgrade our food to next level.
- Eggs 2/person
- Cooked chapatis
- Tomato 1/person
- Onion .5/person
- Coriander leaves
- Green chili (swaad anusaar)
- Cooked cabbage veggie
- Chop onions, tomato, green chillis
- Oil the pan and warm it for a minute
- Keep a chapati over the pan.
- Next splash a raw egg over the chapati and spread it all over
- Cover the pan with a lid for a minute (so that egg roll can puff up)
- Uncover the lid, turn the egg roll upside down and recover for another minute
- My egg roll looks longer because I put two chapatis at once
- Next you place your chopped onions, tomatoes, coriander, green chilies and cabbage veggie in the middle
- Now roll if possible or eat like a Taco
- Enjoy your self prepared delicious rolls
Further, to spice things up you can add
- Chat masalaa
- Tomato puree
- Try using any other cooked veggie at your house
The final product looks like: